Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Marks & Spencer


Display and packaging looks luxurious and attractive.

As I enter Marks and Spencer to buy some clothes. I saw a portion of the shop with sweets, pastries and some microwavable meals.


I'm a big fan of almonds so this Almond Biscuit took my attention. "light & buttery with a delicate almond flavor", indeed the label says it all. At first bite I tasted the almond, it is somehow less sugar, crisp and solid. Its on sale now I bought it for 104 pesos. (maybe its on sale because the expiration date will be on 20/03/2013). I recommend you to buy one. :)



Turkish delights!!! Yey! I missed this. I worked with two different turkish companies already. We always have turkish candies and turkish delights in the office, so I decided to buy one. And yes! This is a turkish delight it really tastes like one. Chocolate outer cover with a soft turkish delight fillings inside, Enjoyable chewy feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment